Shandong Huashan Agriculture and Forestry Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zhucheng City, Shandong Province, a city with a long history in China. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shandong Sanyang Zhenyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd., founded in October 2013 and registered in March 2016. A high-tech agricultural and forestry enterprise that integrates seedling selection and breeding of large fruit hazelnuts, promotion of hazelnut planting technology, hazelnut base construction, hazelnut international and domestic trade, and hazelnut raw material supply in the food industry. The company has a registered capital of 15 million yuan and owns 21,000 mu of Pingou large fruit hazelnut demonstration base with the largest single area in China. The company is a key national forestry leading enterprise, a standing director unit of the China Economic Forest Association, a director unit of the China Forestry Association, a vice chairman unit of the Hazelnut Branch of the China Economic Forest Association, a director unit of the National Innovation Alliance of the Hazelnut Industry, and a vice president unit of the Hazel Branch of the Shandong Economic Forest Association. Shandong Province Rural Revitalization Science and Technology Contact Point, the chairman unit of Zhucheng Hazelnut Industry Association.
The company and the National Forestry and Grassland Administration, the Economic Forest Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Forestry, China Agricultural University, Qingdao Agricultural University and many other universities and research institutes have jointly built the Hazelnut Engineering Technology Research Center of the National Forestry and Grassland Administration and the Hazelnut Function of Shandong Province Nutrition Research and Development Engineering Research Center, Hazelnut Big Health Industry Engineering Research Center, Hazelnut Undergrowth Rare Edible Fungus Research and Promotion Center, Weifang Pingou Hybrid Hazel Engineering Research Center, Zhucheng Big Fruit Hazelnut Research Institute. It was rated as China Hazelnut Industry Demonstration Base, Shandong Characteristic Economic Forest Science and Technology Demonstration Base, and National Forestry Key Leading Enterprise by national and provincial departments. It has successively passed GB/T19001-2008 quality management system certification, China Forest Food Raw Material Base Certification, Qilu Rest assured fruit brand certification, etc.
The demonstration base is located in the mountainous area in the south of Huanghua Town, Zhucheng City, almost all of the land is barren hills. At the beginning of construction in 2016, the barren hills were plowed 3 times, dug 2 times, and leveled 3 times. An advanced micro-drip irrigation and fertilizer integration system and complete water, electricity and road facilities were built to completely turn the barren hills into The high-standard hazelnut plantation has achieved the win-win effect of ecological construction, industrial development and poverty alleviation development, and has driven more than 500 farmers to plant hazelnuts. At present, the base has planted more than 1.9 million high-quality hazelnut varieties such as "Wei Zhen" No. 1 and No. 2 and "Dawei". It is currently the country's largest Pingou hazelnut industrialization demonstration zone. In Huashan, Changshan, Qingdun and the Hazelnut Engineering Research Center of the National Forestry and Grass Administration, the company has jointly built the first high-standard Pingou large fruit hazelnut mother garden selection and promotion center in Shandong Province with more than 600 acres. It breeds 300 high-quality hazel seedlings annually. Ten thousand plants.
3. After years of comparison of hybrid breeding, seedling propagation, and high-yield cultivation, the company has conducted national multi-pilot regional trials on different regions, different climates, and different soil adaptability, and selected more than ten varieties from 54 successful experiments. Good hazel species suitable for cultivation in the Huaihe region of Shandong and Central Plains. It has the following characteristics:
1. Developed root system, simple cultivation and management methods, live when planted, grow when there is soil, and have a higher survival rate than any tree and fruit tree, with a survival rate of more than 98% or even 100%.
2. Drought resistance, strong cold resistance, barren tolerance, strong adaptability, low temperature resistance of minus 35 ℃-minus 40 ℃, can be used in steep slopes, hills, sandy land, yellow soil, red soil and other soils with soil layers above 50 cm Planted.
3. Very light pests. Hazelnut planting characteristics, developed root system, simple cultivation and management methods, live when planted, grow when there is soil, and have a higher survival rate than any tree and fruit tree, with a survival rate of more than 98%.
Drought-tolerant, cold-resistant ability, barren tolerance, strong adaptability. Tolerant to low temperature of minus 35 ℃-minus 40 ℃, can be planted on steep slopes, hills with soil layers above 50 cm, sandy land, yellow land, red soil and other soils.
The insect damage is light and there is basically no insect damage. It only needs to spray lime sulfur mixture once in February and March every year, saving money, labor and environmental protection.
The fruit type is large, the fruit is early, and the yield is high. In the second year of planting the seedlings, there will be a small amount of fruit and fruit. Later, with the growth of the tree age, the yield will increase exponentially. The high yield can reach over 800 jin, and the annual net income is over 10,000 yuan.
can be stored and transported. After picking and drying, it will not rot and deteriorate after being stored in a cool and ventilated manner for one year. The fruit can be stored in vacuum for more than three years.
4. Big fruit, early fruit, high yield. In the second year of planting seedlings, a small amount of fruit will be seen. With the growth of the tree age, the output will increase exponentially, reaching about 600 jin in five years, and over 800 jin in six years. The annual increase in high yield can reach over 1,000 jin, and the annual net income is over 10,000. yuan.
5. It is resistant to storage and transportation. After being picked and dried, it will not rot and deteriorate after being stored for one year. The nuts can be stored in vacuum for more than three years.
The company has advanced automated processing production lines and physical and chemical testing equipment, mainly producing hazelnut milk, hazelnut oil, hazelnut snack food, hazelnut chopped, hazelnut flakes, hazelnut protein peptide and other products. The company provides high-quality seedlings and free technology, and signs recycling contracts with growers, which effectively relieves growers from worrying about sales channels. The company brings together senior technical experts in hazelnut product development and research and marketing experts in market cultivation. It has rich food research and development and processing experience and advanced market management models.
The company adopts the operation model of "enterprise + professional cooperative + base + farmer + trade + research and development + processing and sales", actively guides farmers to join the cooperative through land shareholding, and attracts cooperative members and surrounding poor households to work in the park. The cooperative follows the business philosophy of risk management and benefit sharing, and through "rent + wage income + property income", it guarantees the economic interests of members before the base has entered the fruitful period. Through "rent + benefit dividends", members can obtain greater and stable economic benefits after the base enters the fruiting period. Realizing that "green water and green mountains are golden mountains and silver mountains" and turning barren hills into farms have effectively promoted farmers' employment and income, alleviated poverty and become rich, promoted the development of agricultural "new six industries", and enhanced rural revitalization.
Welcome leaders and colleagues of all sessions to visit the company to inspect and guide work, negotiate business, join and cooperate to create the great cause of hazelnut.